Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Yoon EunHye in tears, “I had to refrain from being with Baby V.O.X because of my image as an actress”

Coming back to perform as a full team together on stage after 6 years, Baby V.O.X make special appearances during the filming of SBS Kim JungEun’s Chocolate on 11th August.

The original Baby V.O.X members Gan MiYeon, Yoon EunHye, Kim YiJi, Shim EunJi and Lee HeeJin etc started with the performance of their hit ‘Yayaya’. They then introduced themselves as Baby V.O.X, “The leader and the eldest and the married is Kim YiJi and youngest is Yoon EunHye.”

They also revealed that their average age now is 30 years old.

They continued with the performance of ‘Killer’ and voiced that they have practised for about 3 days for their live performances.

Also during the show, Yoon EunHye spoke up about ‘rumours of discord’ with the other members, “After I debuted as an actress, my directors and all the staff told me to refrain from being with Baby V.O.X to drop my image as a singer. Because of that, I was not able to appear with the group and that is why the rumours of ‘discord’ appeared.”

S:MTStarNews

credit : sookyeong@kbites+as labeled

No comments:

Post a Comment