Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Lee Minho achieves one million fans on Facebook

Talented actor, Lee Minho, was able to achieve something that doesn’t happen often, and that was reaching one million fans on his Facebook page!

To this date, Lee Minho is the first person from South Korea to achieve a total of one million fans on a Facebook page. With his page being open for just f0ur months, the amount of fans gained in such short amount of time is quite remarkable.

Via his official Facebook page, Lee Minho stated the following to his fans:

Hi, this is Min Ho Lee. Through Facebook, I’ve made about 1 million friends.When I first started Facebook, I didn’t think this many people would visit my page. I started with a small attempt to get to know my fans, but I’m happy that I’ve made so many friends as a result. There are many foreign fans who I don’t get to see often, and so I hope to keep in good contact through Facebook. Now wait! I will progress with a Facebook 1 million event! (2010.9.1 ~ 2010.9.13) If you have any questions for me, you can post it on my Facebook or Twitter page. Then I’ll try my best to send replies~~:) I hope many people participate in this~ Thank you~

He also posted an English subbed ‘thank you” video on YouTube.

Considering that Barack Obama has around 12 million fans, Michael Jackson has almost 20 million, American actor Leonardo DeCaprio has almost 500,000, and finally the Wonder Girls have about 350,000, this is truly something big by Lee Minho.

So prepare your questions now for the ‘Facebook 1 Million Event‘ starting September 1st and lasting until the 13th, and send them over to him via Facebook and Twitter.

credit : kingpolo@allkpop+as labeled

No comments:

Post a Comment