Monday, August 16, 2010

Hyomin talks about her acting debut

Through the SBS drama My Girlfriend is a Nine-Tailed Fox, T-ara’s Hyomin is paving way for her debut as an actress. She will be playing the role of a cute and lively character named Ban Seon Nyun, who has a crush on Tae Woong (character acted out by vocalist Lee Seung Gi).

Hyomin expressed her feelings about her acting debut:

“I feel nervous and excited at the same time about working with my senior actors/actresses. I’m learning a lot from Sung Dong Il sunbae, who will be acting as my on-screen father. Someday, I hope that I will be able to hone my own acting style”

“The sunbaes take care of me well. They always liven up the mood on the set, and make the whole filming process as enjoyable as possible”

credit : sayykimchi@allkpop+as labeled

No comments:

Post a Comment