Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Taeyang performs on Kim Jung Eun’s ‘Chocolate’

Recently on the 29th ,Big Bang’s Taeyang performed on Kim Jung Eun’s ‘Chocolate’, where he talked about the whereabouts of the other members.

Taeyang said,Daesung is currently at the peak of his drama filming, while Seung Ri is out doing variety shows.”

However, when asked about the whereabouts of T.O.P, Taeyang answered more or less impudently, causing the fans to be suspicious. Taeyang answered, “T.O.P hyung finished the filming for his movie. I don’t really know what he’s been doing lately,” making the whole audience laugh.

To the group’s leader, and Taeyang’s best friend, G-Dragon, he sent out a happy birthday message, saying, “My brother, happy birthday.” The recording occurred on G-Dragon’s 23rd birthday on August 18th.

To end, Taeyang said, “Next time we’ll come out all at once”, and asked everyone to look forward to Big Bang’s comeback.

Taeyang also performed ‘Where U At’, ‘I Need a Girl’, and ‘I’ll Be There’.

Check them out after the jump.

credit : luigi@allkpop+as labeled

Where U At

I Need a Girl

I’ll Be There

No comments:

Post a Comment