Thursday, August 26, 2010

New teaser for Playful Kiss

The first teaser for Playful Kiss was very short, though evocative (and cute!). This new one is a bit longer and gives us more of an idea of the opposites-attract dynamic between the two leads, Kim Hyun-joong and Jung So-min. Although at this point it’s more of opposites-bicker-in-denial-of-attraction, at least on his (perfect, polished) end, since his haughty character Baek Seung-jo feels mostly exasperation at Oh Ha-ni’s annoying ways.

(I’m feeling better about Kim’s acting in this preview, though of course it’s too early to say. Please, please, please be decent! I really do want to like this drama.)

Below are translations of the clip. I’ve tried my best to hear accurately, though a few words were hard to make out. But you get the gist:

Ha-ni: “People tell me to stop dreaming. But I have faith. If I keep walking steadily, I’ll make it to the finish line in the end.”

Seung-jo: “Hey, Oh Ha-ni.”

“Hey! Oh Ha-ni!”

“HEY!”


Seung-jo: “Sorry to tell you…”

“Thoughtless girl.”

“She’s a good girl.”


Ha-ni: “But that doesn’t get me down. Because I can just make him mine.”

credit :javabeans

No comments:

Post a Comment