Thursday, August 26, 2010

UEE to cameo in ‘My Girlfriend is a Nine-Tailed Fox’

It was revealed today that After School’s UEE will be making a surprise cameo appearance in the drama, My Girlfriend is a Nine-Tailed Fox.

On the upcoming episode set to air on August 25th, UEE plays the role of a student who becomes shocked over Miho’s charisma (acted by Shin Min Ah).

An affiliated individual for the drama commented, “UEE has a special relationship with the Hong Sisters. The actress, who appeared in the drama, You’re Beautiful, heard about My Girlfriend is a Nine-Tailed Fox and did not hesitate to make a cameo appearance.”

UEE commented, “Since it is a work by the Hong Sisters, I had a lot of anticipation. I am currently seeing the episodes on television, and as expected, I think it’s a fresh and endearing new work. Because I had a good relationship with them ,I am happy to greet the public again with this.”

Meanwhile, the episode of ‘My Girlfriend is a Nine-Tailed Fox’ where UEE makes a guest appearance will be aired tonight, so be sure not to miss it!

credit : sweetrevenge@allkpop+as labeled

No comments:

Post a Comment