Friday, August 27, 2010

Park Shin Hye to cameo in My Girlfriend is a Nine-Tailed Fox

Actress Park Shin Hye, who played the role of Go Mi Nam in popular drama You’re Beautiful, will make a cameo appearance in My Girlfriend is a Nine-Tailed Fox, another piece of work scripted by the Hong Sisters.

Although the actress is currently busy promoting her new movie, Cyrano Agency, she kindly agreed to appear in a cameo because of her good relationship with the Hong Sisters. My Girlfriend is a Nine-Tailed Fox is receiving a lot of attention for its wide spectrum of popular cameo appearances, including Im Hyun Shik, Lee Soo Geun, Jung Woon Taek, and recently UEE. The Hong Sisters hope to further increase viewership ratings by adding the friendly Park Shin Hye to the list of cameos.

The cute actress showed herself standing alongside Daewoong (Lee Seung Gi’s part) during the short preview clip, making the audience curious as to what their relationship is. Park Shin Hye, who claims to be an avid watcher of My Girlfriend is a Nine-Tailed Fox, commented, “Although my appearance in the drama isn’t very long, I will try my best to give the most help to the drama as possible.”

Meanwhile, Park Shin Hye’s cute cameo transformation can be viewed on the 26th.

credit :sweetrevenge@allkpop+as labeled

No comments:

Post a Comment