Saturday, August 21, 2010

++ My Girlfriend is Gumiho : Addiction!++


Hello to all visitors/readers out there! It's been a really long time since i post my own pieces here!^_^

Just wanna share with you guys out there, the drama that make me waiting excitedly for Wednesday and Thursday night! [I'm sure me not the only one who feel this way!]
So here a lil bit about current K-Drama that I'm talking about now..hERE WE GoOO!^___^

Title : My Girlfriend is Gumiho / My Girlfriend is Nine-tails Fox

Starring : Lee Seung Gi [Brilliant Legacy/2day 1night], Shin Mi Na [ A Love To Kill]

Genre : Romantic, Comedy, Fantasy

Episode : 16 [Now currently airing until Ep 4]

Synopsis : Cha Dae Woong [Lee Seung Gi] accidentally releases a gumiho, [Shin Mi Na] a legendary fox with nine tails that eats the livers of humans. When he finds out that she is a gumiho, he ends up doing crazy things to prevent the girl from eating his liver.

To watch episode online :

Episode 1 click here
Episode 2 click here
Episode 3 click here
Episode 4 *current episode click here

To download the OST from My Girlfriend is Gumiho click here

I give you a guarantee that once you see this drama you'll be hook! Since Boys Over Flower & You're Beautiful, i never bother to stay online until midnight, but for this drama..a'huh, not going to sleep until i watch the episode! It's really addictive!^^. and i tell you guys out there, it's a worth watching drama, Please subscribe to team Gumiho on viikii to support them, and make sure stay away a lil bit until they finished their work!^_^**sometime i find it a lil bit hard!hehehe:p

Also wanna share some fan art [click the picture to extra large the size!^_^]

Here Dea Woong~aa n his sweety pie Gumiho Girlfriend ^_^







Now the hot n sexy Fox Hunter turn!^_^





ENJOY!

Disclaimer:
[ I DO NOT own any of video, ost or wallpaper , all the credit goes to the rightful owner]

No comments:

Post a Comment