Monday, December 21, 2009

Seo In Young apologises to Crown J for being mean?

Seo In Young reveals an episode where she had sent an apology message to Crown J.

Seo In Young is known to have previously played make-believe couple with Crown J on MBC We Got Married. The ‘Ant couple’ is well-loved by viewers for their special chemistry during the show, and Seo In Young has also earned herself nicknames like ‘witch’ and ’shinsang nyeo’ for her aegyo image on the show.

She revealed during an interview with T-News recently, “There was once when I coincidentally caught the rebroadcast of the show on TV. And I saw how I was on the show back then. So I sent a message to Crown J ‘Sorry for being mean’. “

She also talked about her personality, “I change my personality according to the person that I’m with. I have times when I am being a ‘witch’ and times when I am full of aegyo. But I am usually good to girls.”

Meanwhile Jewelry released their 3rd repackaged album ‘End And’ on 17th December, this will also be the last Jewelry project featuring members Seo In Young and Park JungAh. The 2 will go solo after this.

S:SportsChosun

credit : sookyeong@ KBites + as labeled

MizzJ ~ Miss the Old WGM!

No comments:

Post a Comment