Saturday, December 19, 2009

Lee Byung Hun on IRIS (warning: contains spoilers)

Four of a Kind

Lee Byung Hun has revealed his thoughts about the moment when filming for IRIS ended for him.

Ever the professional, Lee Byung Hun had rushed to the airport straight after concluding his filming for IRIS for a flight to Japan. Later that same day on the 17th, Lee Byung Hun took part in 2 fan meeting sessions together with Jang Dong Gun, Song Seung Hun and Won Bin.

Lee Byung Hun revealed at the fan meeting, "Just hours ago, I was still filming IRIS. So it's quite unbelievable that I am not standing here before you. I am frankly pretty tired because I haven't been able to catch a wink these past few days. But I am very thankful that I can start to have a good sleep from now on."

He continued "The last 10 days has really been tough. It was really bad in the last 5 days where I got at most a hour of sleep. I am very sorry to Jang Dong Gun, Song Seung Hun and Won Bin for not being able to take part in rehearsals the day before."

He ended by saying, "In the final scene, just as the director gave the 'OK' signal, I started hugging Kim Tae Hee and then him. I felt a bit dazed and I can't quite describe that feeling. Having been acting as Hyun Joon for the past 10 months, it's like a heavy burden has been lifted from my shoulders now. I am very happy to have achieved a good result despite the fact that I will feel empty for now."

Despite the high rating for the final episode, many viewers have commented that the final episode was a pretty ridiculous affair since it did not wrap things up and just left things hanging, with many questions still left unanswered.

- Did Vick really die?
- Seung Hee's actual identity
- What of Baeksan?
- What is IRIS exactly?
- Who is Mr. Black?
- Who was the sniper that shot Hyun Joon?
- Was Seung Hee pregnant with Hyun Joon's baby?

Fans will however have something to look forward in the aftermath of the finale yesterday. Taewon Entertainment announced that a 80 minute special will be aired on the 23rd which will include BTS footage, interviews, NG scenes, etc. But although somewhat unexpected, they did not announce that there will be a season 2.

credit : ghostwriter @ allkpop + as labeled

MizzJ ~ since i'm now watch it on TV, i have to wait 4 week until the last episode on KBS2 303 ..well, its worth wait since i have a limited time to watch it online..~_~..this the only drama i currently watch..hopefully there will be a hits drama on year 2010! somethings that will make me felt addicted again!O_o

No comments:

Post a Comment