Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Clazziquai’s Alex is nervous!

Clazziquai Alex

So, what exactly is Alex nervous about? He has the looks, the skills, and the fans, but apparently this guy is nervous about his upcoming drama, 'Pasta.'

"I am a mere no-name newbie actor," he stated, "Therefore, I will go over to the acting field as a hardworking actor."

Alex also stated, "I will take my first step as an actor cautiously just as I remember taking a chung-shim-hwan (calming medication) before my debut stage as a singer, because I was so nervous."

A representative of Alex's entertainment company stated that Alex has been taking acting lessons two or three times a week, and has also gone on a diet in order to fully portray his character.

"From the dish of Life, the most important ingredient is memory," Alex stated, "A spoonful of happiness is enough. I think the most delicious dish with alcohol is a person. That being said, I have high hopes for 'Pasta' because I believe that it will tell stories of people through its dishes of food."

'Pasta' is set to air its first episode on January 4, 2010, and this drama will be Alex's first acting experience.

Wow, a guy who has kissed his girlfriend 100 times in public is nervous about his acting debut, how cute! I am definetely looking forward to this new drama, and I am even more excited because Korea's favorite romantic guy, Alex will be in it.

credit : xvntbk @ allkpop + as labeled

No comments:

Post a Comment