Monday, December 21, 2009

Jang GeunSeok reveals his special relationship with actress Park ShinHye

Actor Jang Geun Seok was on KBS 2TV ‘Jang GeunSeok Ideal Type World Cup special’ recently when he talked about the special relationship he had with actress Park Shin Hye, they both starred in recent drama ‘You’re Beautiful.

He said, “My mother has once said that she really like Park ShinHye, who lives in the same neighborhood. There was even once when she told me to try out with Park ShinHye as a couple.”

And when asked how it went, Jang Geun Seok, “We hit well together. And so my mother asked me to invite Park ShinHye to our house.”

He also revealed that he had really liked Ha JiWon when he was working with her on KBS drama ‘Hwang JinYi’.

He revealed during his appearance on that when he was filming for that drama, he really felt that he has fallen in love with her.

“When I was filming ‘Hwang JinYi’, it was the tough period of time after I broke up with my girlfriend. Under this situation, I really liked Ha JiWon noona during the drama filming.”

He also confessed, “Not just that, I felt really excited when I did the kiss scene with Sung Yuri noona in drama ‘Hong Gil Dong’.”

Meanwhile, during the show, Jang Geun Seok showed the nervous side of him while having to choose between actresses like Ha Ji Won and Sung Yuri for his ideal women.

The show will air on 20th December at 10.25pm.

credit : sookyeong@KBites + as labeled


No comments:

Post a Comment