Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Rain and other Hallyu Stars at Lotte World Star Avenue

South Korea’s Hallyu stars gathered at the Lotte World Star Avenue in Songpa-gu, Seoul this morning (Feb 22).


Hallyu stars: Donating some of their fav personal items for the
showcase at Lotte World Star Avenue

The stars at the event were Rain (real name: Jung Ji-hoon), Song Seung-heon, Jisung, Choi Ji-woo, Park Yong-ha and idol group Big Bang (minus T.O.P.). They donated more of their favourite items to the exhibition hall that already showcases their personal belongings and wardrobe.

Rain's item: 'Here are my fav headphones, complete with
my ear wax. Please enjoy.'


Choi Ji-woo's invite: 'Please come visit the section
showcasing my stuff.'

Jisung: 'Darn, I left my gift in the car.'

Big Bang: G-Dragon (right) contemplates which Transformers
figurine he should give away


Song Seung-hun: 'I'll make like a wax figure and stand in a corner
of my showcase hall, how about that?'

Park Yong-ha: 'Where's the partay, y'all?'

Opened in July 2009, the Lotte World Star Avenue is a segmented exhibition hall that showcases items of these select Hallyu stars. It also allows fans to get “in touch” with the stars through e-fan mails.


Black & White: Rain (right) and Choi Ji-woo
pay homage to MJ
credit : liz @ kpopped + as labeled

No comments:

Post a Comment