Monday, February 22, 2010

Kang Ho Dong becomes Taecyeon for “My Ear’s… Pig”?

Funny MC Kang Ho Dong transformed into 2PM’s beastly Taecyeon on 1 Night 2 Days. On this episode of the show, the members had a talent show. Kang Ho Dong said before that he would perform My Ear’s Pig, a parody of My Ear’s Candy, with Baek Ji Young herself.

Well, it was finally time for him to do this hilarious rap. The two performed in sexy costumes and blew everyone away. The lyrics were also altered, showing that Ho Dong really put some time into this performance. The lyrics went, “My ear’s pig, number 1 rated wild pig… put it on top of lettuce.” Needless to say, this was one heck of a performance that had viewers on the floor in laughter.

1 Night 2 Days associate said, “Kang Ho Dong called Baek Ji Young a month ago and has practiced up to now. He recorded the song and even learned the dance. This really shows how much effort he puts into his work.”

Netizens commented, “I was laughing so hard because of his transformation to Ok Taecyeon,” “I couldn’t hold my laughter from the funny lyrics,” and “2PM should be jealous of Ok Pig’s charisma.”

Check out the hilarious performance here!

credit : heartfacee@allkpop+as labeled

No comments:

Post a Comment