Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Gong Yoo and Rain for the showdown of the charms in the March issue of Cosmo Men

Gong Yoo and Rain get into a showdown of the charms through their recent photoshoots.

Both of them will be featured for a photoshoot each in the March issue of Cosmo Men.

Go under the cut for the preview photos.

In their interviews, actor of Hollywood movie ‘Ninja Assassin’ Rain mentioned, “I wanted to do a character whose charms are just overflowing like ‘Scar Face’ played by Al Pacino.”

And about the success that he has achieved at the expense of sacrifising his own personal time, “I really enjoy this work and I feel happy. I don’t know if I see it as sacrifising personal time, but this is something that I chose to do and I have to accept it as it comes together. But I don’t regret my decision.”

Gong Yoo also said, “When I was in the army, everyone passed by in a blink of the eye. I am a little scared of going in front of the camera again.”

credit : sookyeong @ KBites + as labeled

No comments:

Post a Comment