Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Oh Ji-ho has a crush on Chuno co-star Lee Da-hae?

How else do you explain Mr. Dimples’ disappointment when Lee Da-hae mentioned that Daniel Henney is her ideal type during a talk/game show? Apparently, the 34 year old is a tad jealous about that.

Why, oh why?: 'What does Daniel Henney have that I don't, Da-hae?'

The model turned actor, who is portraying Song Tae-ha in the popular KBS sageuk drama, confesses that he always has a girl in mind.

During the Entertainment Weekly’s Guerrilla Date aired on Feb 27 in South Korea, Oh was asked if he has any girl in mind.

He replied:

“Yes, always. But of course I wouldn't tell (who she is) even if she is my girlfriend, and I know I will get caught anyway if I really have a girlfriend.”

Uh-huh, what sort of cover up is that? Tsk tsk tsk. Somebody, please teach the man how to lie more convincingly. Well, at least he isn’t thinking about boys.

Girl fantasies aside, Oh also said that he just wants to keep acting well and be loved by fans. As for his future plans, he said: “I used to consider Hollywood but now I think it’s still a bit early.”

Song Tae-ha and singing

The actor also talked about how he was cast as Song Tae-ha, a general of the army before the machinations of ambitious politicians caused him to live the life of a slave.

According to the actor, many have told him that he wasn’t suitable for sageuk dramas.

“I had never thought about it but since people kept telling me, I eventually believed that I wasn't cut out for historical stuff. However, as soon as I saw Chuno, I just had to do it no matter what.”

Model, actor...and singer?: 'Yes, I'm quite

multi-talented.'


Oh also mentioned that he has never been cast opposite younger actors in romance dramas because he looks mature. He then revealed how he was prepared to kick start his entertainment career as a singer.

“When I was auditioning, I was asked if I could sing. I just said: ‘I don’t think I sing too bad’”.

So can oppa carry a tune? Watch Entertainment Weekly to find out because Oh Ji-hunk breaks into Stigma by Yim Jae-bum, a track that can be found in Chuno’s original soundtrack (listen to the original below).



Entertainment Weekly airs Tuesday nights @ 11:20pm in Malaysia (Astro channel 303).

credit : liz@kpopped+as labeled

No comments:

Post a Comment