Friday, January 1, 2010

Rain, Jang Dong Gun, and Shin Min Ah sing for SKT

Shin Min Ah

Top stars Rain, Jang Dong Gun, and Shin Min Ah team up to capture the New Year by endorsing SKT with a CF song called "Being Myself"

The song is very "feel good" and has lyrics like "My small eyes are ugly? Nah, my small eyes are my charm!" and "You think I have a 4-D personality? That's exciting! My charm comes from being myself!"

An insider working on the CF revealed, "The trio has plain and sweet voices that make the song more appealing."

The CF is set to be released on New Year's day and I'm sure the depressed people of Korea will be cheered up by this attractive trio (and that amazingly cute dog helps too).

Check out all the pictures from the CF below:

Image

credit : lilchoiboy18 @ allkpop + as labeled

No comments:

Post a Comment