Friday, January 1, 2010

[KBS Acting Awards] The winners!

KBS Acting Awards

The KBS Acting Awards definitely picked the right ones to award. This year, KBS aired some of the most hit dramas such as Boys Over Flowers and IRIS. The Daesang went to Lee Byung Hun for IRIS. All his hard work for the action scenes paid off now.

He said, "I got this award for IRIS... When I first debuted and attended my first KBS Acting Awards, I told myself I would win the Daesang one day. I've won the Rookie Award and now the Daesang. I'm so happy to win this."

Now, let's check out the rest of the winners:

Best Actor: Son Hyun Joo for The Sons of Sol Pharmacy House
Best Actress: Chae Si Ra for Iron Empress
Rookie Awards: Kim So Eun for Boys Over Flowers, Iron Empress / Lee Minho for Boys Over Flowers
Honorable Acting Award (Mini drama): Ji Jin Hee for Man Who Can't Marry / Kim Ah Joong for The Accidental Couple
Honorable Acting Award (Short story drama): Kim Seung Woo, Jung Jun Ho for IRIS / Kim Tae Hee for IRIS, Goo Hye Sun for Boys Over Flowers
Honorable Acting Award (Long story drama): Kim Suk Hoon for Iron Empress / Jo Ahn for The Sons of Sol Pharmacy House
Honorable Acting Award (Daily drama): Oh Man Suk and Jo Ahn for All Together Cha Cha Cha
Best Supporting Actor: Choi Chul Ho for Iron Empress, Hot Blood Shopkeeper / Yoon Joo Sang for IRIS, The Accidental Couple
Best Supporting Actress: Moon Jung Hee for Iron Empress
Popular Award: Yoon Sang Hyun, Yoon Eun Hye for My Fair Lady / Kim So Yeon for IRIS
Best Couple Award: Lee Byung Hun-Kim Tae Hee for IRIS / Lee Minho-Goo Hye Sun for Boys Over Flowers / Lee Pil Mo-Yoo Sun for the Sonds of Sol Pharmacy House / Yoon Sang Hyun-Yoon Eun Hye for My Fair Lady
Netizen Award: Lee Byung Hun for IRIS / Goo Hye Sun for Boys Over Flowers


I guess the Boys Over Flowers craze didn't end just yet. Also, IRIS is relatively new and it won almost everything!

Lee Min Ho and Goo Hye Sun:

credit : heartfacee @ allkpop + as labeled

No comments:

Post a Comment