Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Lee MinHo, “I was offered to star in a movie by Goo HyeSun, but I rejected it”

Actor Lee MinHo reveals that he has been given a proposal from actress Goo HyeSun from drama ‘Boys Over Flowers’ to star in a movie.

Lee MinHo was featured for an interview on MBC ‘Section TV Entertainment’ aired on 23rd April when he was asked if he was offered to appear in the movie directed by Goo HyeSun in her upcoming director-debut movie. His answer was, “Even though I was offered to appear in the movie, it will be inconvenient/uncomfortable for me to meet Goo HyeSun as actor-director since we were once partners in a drama.”

Meanwhile, he was also asked about his complexion during the interview and his answer was, “I lost weight on my face.”

credit :sookyeong@kbites+as labeled

No comments:

Post a Comment