Monday, September 6, 2010

Jang Geun Suk reveals his true height

Actor Jang Geun Suk recently revealed his true height and weight.

For the past six months, Jang Geun Suk has been going around Asia for his fanmeeting called, ‘2010 Jang Geun Suk’s Asia Tour: The Light in Seoul’. On September 5th, he held his last fan meet at the Korea University Gymnasium in Seoul.

At the beginning of the fan meet, he held a presentation to introduce himself, revealing his profile with various photos.

When the question, ‘What is his height?‘ popped up, Jang Geun Suk answered, “A lot of people say, ‘you look about 172 cm’, but my exact height is 180.4 cm. A lot of portal sites say that I’m 182 cm (laughs), but my exact height is 180.4 cm.”

He also mentioned his real weight. The actor said, “People wonder about my weight, but I’m a type to go up and down the scale frequently. During productions, I’m 60kg, I’m usually 64kg, but when I drink lots of alcohol I’m 67kg.”

Regarding his secret to looking good in proportion, he revealed, “I have quite a long upper body, but thankfully that doesn’t hinder my activities, so I can pass (for a good body).”

Jang Geun Suk commenced his fanmeet tour in Taiwan, followed by Beijing-China, Singapore, Tokyo and Osaka in Japan, and Hong Kong.

credit : luigi@allkpop+as labeled

No comments:

Post a Comment