Friday, July 30, 2010

Official trailer video out for SBS’s Gumiho Girlfriend

The official trailer is out for My Girlfriend Is a Gumiho, which premieres in two weeks on SBS. The Wednesday-Thursday show replaces Bad Guy and seems to have the comic flair we can expect of a Hong sisters drama. In contrast to their previous series, though, this one looks to have a much stronger fantasy bent, given the subject. (The Hong sisters have dabbled in this kind of stuff in some of their trademark parody sequences, and you may recall several scenes similar to this in Hong Gil Dong in particular.)

Since the video is pretty dialogue-heavy, I’ve translated the contents below.

Cha Dae-woong (Lee Seung-gi): “According to the Hwandan-gogi [historical texts], originally the gumiho is said to be a mystical creature that brought books to the king in a golden age. But at some point, people mistook the gumiho as a monster that eats men’s livers. That’s really not true.”

Mi-ho (Shin Mina): “Dae-woong-ah!”

Cha Dae-woong: “You ask how I know this? My girlfriend is a gumiho. Though she’s not nice.”

Mi-ho: “Today I want to eat a freshly killed cow!”

Cha Dae-woong: “A cow?”

Mi-ho: “I hope today won’t be the day I catch you.”

Cha Dae-woong: “Save me! Please!”

Mi-ho: “There’s something you have to do for me.”

Cha Dae-woong: “There are nine tails.”

Im Hyuk-shik: “The fox disappeared.”

credit : javabeans@DB+as labeled

No comments:

Post a Comment