Sunday, July 18, 2010

A few more Girlfriend Gumiho

Currently, the drama is also hosting a contest event on its official website, which is asking for fans to design potential logos for the show. (This seems like it could be an attempt to get fan participation revved up in anticipation of the site, but I wonder how we can be three weeks away from the premiere and still not have a main logo designed. Maybe two birds, one stone?)

Lee said, “We’re busy filming without much time for rest, but I’m so curious to know what happens in the next script. I want to see the completed drama right away. I think it may be the birth of a kind of comic drama that we haven’t seen yet.”

My Girlfriend Is A Gumiho premieres on SBS on August 11.


This one’s my favorite. Who else thought immediately of Totoro?

credit : javabeans@DB

No comments:

Post a Comment