Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Rain, “It was dream-like to have Tom Cruise come looking for me, but…”

World star Rain reveals an episode where he had met with top star Tom Cruise.

Rain was recently on SBS Strong Heart where he revealed, “I was in the middle of a meeting when I was in the States, I was told someone wanted to meet me.”

He then continued, “I was curious who it may be, who would have come directly to where my room is and wanted to see me. And it turned out to be Tom Cruise. He said he was happy to see me. Honestly it was like a dream.”

But he added, “Thinking about saying goodbye to Tom Cruise, I felt that it was a shame/sad.”

Rain also talked about the hardwork he went through for his Hollywood debut.

Meanwhile, the show will be aired at 11.05pm on 11th May.

credit : sookyeong@kbites+as labeled

No comments:

Post a Comment