Sunday, October 17, 2010

No Min Woo reveals topless photo on Cyworld

My Girlfriend is a Nine-Tailed Fox” star, No Min Woo, recently revealed his abs, and they had a hot response online.

The former TRAX member posted a topless photo of himself onto his minihompy, saying,

“Originally, there was a scene in ‘My Girlfriend is a Nine-Tailed Fox’ where I was supposed to expose my upper body. However, it disappeared when the director rested out of fatigue…Lucky for me, since I didn’t take care of my body properly.

In a recent interview with Sports Chosun, he explained,

Before the [drama] I lost 6kg (13.2lbs) by working out. I prepared for the exposure scene but it eventually disappeared…I wanted to show a more fit body, but I haven’t been able to take care of my body properly…I uploaded the picture onto my minihompy out of wanting of the disappeared scene; the fans response was hot.”

Fans commented on the photo, “Took my breath away” and “That’s the body I could see on ['My Girlfriend is a Nine Tailed Fox']?

After “My Girlfriend is a Nine-Tailed Fox” ended, No Min Woo received many love calls from magazines, advertisements, and pictorials. Currently, he is spending his days reviewing a variety of scenarios for his next work.

credit:chloejn@allkpop+as labeled

No comments:

Post a Comment