Monday, November 9, 2009

Create My Personal Blog..^_^

I make the decision to create another blog for my personal entry..so this blog officially will only posting K wave entry from now on..not all the news but certain news that im interested which include drama + actor + actress + ost + wallpaper etc, will share my opinion about them too. i don't know why im doing this, but the only reasons i know is, its just because im a Malaysian who fell in love with K-Drama + K-Pop = K-Wave..^_^ ..It just tO feeding my loneliness!^_*. And tO Other bloggers, if i take the news/vid/pic from your entry i will promise that the proper credits will be given!^_^..the credits will be shown before or in the end of entry.

note:
click here to view my own personal blog..gudnite everyOne!^O^

No comments:

Post a Comment