Sunday, February 27, 2011

Gong Hyo-jin in the next Hong Sisters drama?

Gong Hyo-jin is being named as the top contender for the starring role in the next Hong Sisters’ drama, The Discovery of Affection, about a has-been starlet’s romance with a younger actor who’s at the top of his career. Lee Seung-gi is slated to be the co-star, and though reports on the two actors are not final (nothing signed yet), the studio is reportedly calling it, and gearing up for a massive production. The PD will be Queen Seon-deok‘s Park Hong-kyun, and this will be the Hong Sisters’ seventh drama, slated to follow Royal Family on MBC this summer.

I love quirky, understated Gong Hyo-jin, and to top it off, she’s the star of one of my all-time favorite dramas, Biscuit Teacher Star Candy. Lee Seung-gi is in one of my OTHER all-time faves, My Girlfriend Is a Gumiho…which means that if they star in one drama TOGETHER, I might implode.

credit : girlfriday@DB+as labeled

No comments:

Post a Comment