Thursday, December 30, 2010

Rain’s plans for 2011

Running back into the arms of his mentor, JYP, Rain reveals his plans for 2011.

First off, the world star announced, “I will be enlisting in the second half of next year” recently on ‘Guerilla Date’ which aired this week on KBS2‘Entertainment Tonight’.

Second, Rain is expected to release his new solo album before he enlists.

“We will release an album and have plans for a world tour,” said an official of his agency. Year 2010 was a year of movies and dramas for Rain and he wants to focus more his music career this coming 2011.

“I think of it as a vacation. I’m not worried about enlisting. In fact, I think it will make me a better person,” Rain said pertaining to his enlistment.

In the same show, Rain surprised the audience saying his present physical condition is similar to that of a 40-year old.

Rain said, “I recently had a health screening, and the results showed that my body age was that of a 40 years old. I’ve been exercising well, but apparently my excessive diet and the overworking of my body has caused it to be worn down.”

“I need to find my six pack again, but I still need two more. I think it will come back by the time I have my concert,” he added.

credit : eun_geun@popseoul+as labeled

No comments:

Post a Comment