Saturday, December 11, 2010

The Possibility of Oska & Tae Ssun

Not sure where the poster's source is from, but this is the piece of info I got:

At SBS Secret Garden's on-site press forum held in Gyeonggi-do yesterday (8/12/2010), actor Yoon Sang Hyun talked about the possibility of the changes made to his character.

Yoon Sang Hyun said, "Ms. Writer told me that she's considering to design Oska's and Tae Ssun's love affair...Of course, nothing is confirmed yet, but I'm scared as I have not done any preparation for this."
He said of Oska's character: "I have always been puzzled by the depiction of singers in dramas as perfect people. That's why I like Oska's honest character. I was very satisfied with the script the first time I laid eyes on it."


Chloe Says: On-site press conference is like its namesake, the conference is held at the filming location itself, and the press is shown to the various locations where they shoot the drama
(which means: Oh my gawd they get to visit Joo Won's house!).
As for Oska and Tae Ssun pairing, I would be supporting them if not for the fact that I'm in love with the beta couple! Oska seems to be the last bit of humanity left in Seul, and I wished they could have a happy ending, or at least a reconciliation.
Actor Lee Jong Suk who plays Tae Ssun has also mentioned in a recent interview that he thinks TS will be moving in with Oska. But I think he meant it half jokingly --I'm sure he's wishing for more screen time, lol.


On the other hand, if Oska is paired up with TS, then Seul+Jong Soo, plus OTP equals a happy ending for everybody! Yay?






credit : hellochole+ as labeled

No comments:

Post a Comment